Join Jon Hoag and Mike Wong on Wednesday, June 13 at 12:00 PM CT for the latest installment of our Labor & Employment Quarterly Series. Jon and Mike will teach employers how to effectively hire the right person and minimize threats of litigation.
Specific topics covered include:
- Avoid job posting and employment application pitfalls
- Effective and legal interviewing techniques
- Legal landmines associated with pre-employment screening/background checks
- The job offer and related legal documentation
- On-boarding to increase employee retention and reduce exposure to employment lawsuits
Who should attend? HR professionals, managers, and business owners. We hope you can join us!