SmithAmundsen’s labor and employment practice authors the Labor and Employment Law Update which provides timely information on news and legal topics affecting the management side of the labor and employment industry. The Labor and Employment Practice Group offers customized legal solutions for businesses and their insurers with regard to complex employment and labor law claims. We act as employer defense, coverage, and monitoring counsel on a regional and national basis. We also serve as advisors on complex labor disputes.
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Public Sector
- Prevailing Wage
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers’ Compensation
For more information about the firm’s services, please call Sara Woodward at 312.894.3200 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit SmithAmundsen LLC on LinkedIn